Audio-Technica’s AT-LP120-USB direct-drive, high-torque professional turntable is perfect for DJs and other music enthusiasts, especially in an era that many would call “postvinyl,” when it’s no longer the norm for audio/video receivers or even integrated amplifiers to offer a dedicated phono input. Connect the Audio Technica ATLP120 to your computer to digitize your old LPs (laptop not included). It also includes a selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and a USB output that connects directly to your computer-perfect for digitizing your old LPs to high-quality MP3 or FLAC files for playback from your computer. USB cable and adapter cables are included, along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs. The AT-LP120’s S-shaped tone arm assembly comes with an adjustable counterweight, an antiskate adjustment, a tone-arm height adjustment and lock, a tone-arm lift with hydraulic action and lift lever, and a tone-arm rest with a locking mechanism to keep the arm stable during transport. The turntable uses a DC servo motor to maintain accurate rotational speed at either 33-1/3 45, or 78 rpm, governed by a selectable, high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock-all of which gives new life to 7- and 12-inch singles you may not have played for years. Unleash your inner DJ with the ‘table’s pitch-adjustment feature, with variations ranging from either +/-10 percent or +/-20 percent. A pop-up stylus target light and stroboscopic platter speed indicator offer visual assistance in queuing and playing your favorite tunes. Forward and reverse play options unlock countless creative doors. The turntable comes with a cast-aluminum record platter, a slip mat, and a professional cartridge and headshell (model AT95E) that plugs directly into the tone arm. Adjustable, antivibrational feet keep the platter level, regardless of your environs. A start/stop button with remote start/stop input lets you integrate the player with your more sophisticated DJ tools. The player also includes a 45 rpm adapter with storage receptacle for the adapter and for a surplus or replacement headshell (sold separately).
The half-inch standard mount AT95E phonograph cartridge offers outstanding clarity and detail. Reviewers have rated this affordable, high-performance cartridge as a best buy value. Manufactured to Audio-Technica’s renowned quality standards, each cartridge is meticulously assembled with remarkably tight tolerances. The elliptical diamond stylus is designed to track record grooves with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Includes mounting hardware and stylus guard.
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Channel Separation: >20 dB at 1 kHz
Tracking Force Range: 1.5-2.5 grams 2.0 grams (20 mN) recommended tracking force
Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms Output 3.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
Channel Balance: within 2.0 dB
Stylus Type: 0.4 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond stylus
Cantilever: Alloy tube
- NOTE:Kindly review the videos under the image section and user manual under product details for set up and user guidance.
- Selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and USB connection to your Mac or Windows computer.Selectable 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm speeds; +/-10 percent or +/-20 percent pitch adjust; high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment, tone-arm height adjustment and lock
- Includes USB cable and Mac and PC-compatible Audacity software, Switchable built-in preamplifier with line-level RCA output cables.Direct-drive, high-torque motor, includes professional cartridge and head-shell
- If you are purchasing the product for a sales area outside the U.S., you should consider purchasing the turntable from your sales region. This unit is set to operate on 120V AC.